Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shorts & Nude Pumps

This is the first time wearing pumps just to do "my errands". I usually wear platforms and wedges because they are more casual. I decided to try on these pumps just for the heck of it, and I thought that after a few minutes I would take them off and change into my other shoes, and I brought extra shoes just in case if I needed to change.  But, I am glad to say that it was very comfortable and I felt good wearing pumps for a casual day.

My casual day includes going grocery shopping, bring the kids to visit Daddy at work, taking them for a carousel or other rides at my nearby small mall. :-) No park visits with these shoes, plus it was hot this day.

Sorry for the cloudy spot in the middle of the picture, it seems that the photographer (my sis) accidentally grab the lens and left a finger print on it. I didn't realize it until I downloaded all the pics to my computer.

I really love the shoes, I just purchased them at Target and I am surprised at how comfortable it is.

OUTFIT
Top: Target
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Mossimo (Target)
Purse: (don't remember)
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Belt: (unknown store)

No comments:

Post a Comment