Monday, August 15, 2011

Black and White & Zebra Stripes

This is what I wore on the weekend, something casual and very comfortable.
I really love this skirt. The first time I saw it was on Paris Hilton, but she was wearing pink, and I decided to get it in white. You cannot really see the details of the skirt but it has zippers, strings, cargo pockets and ruffles.... I know, I know, it might sound like a lot of stuff in one piece of cloth, but it is not, in fact it is awesome!.

And about my purse? I got it at Nordstrom, it is a Nordstrom brand. It is made of authentic leather and faux zebra hair, very sturdy and just beautiful.
I know most of the items I buy are from Nordstrom, but what can I say? I love the store and I always check the website to see what's new. Yes! I am a very good customer of them.

OUTFIT
Top: Old
Skirt: Da-Nang
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Purse: Nordstrom Brand
Watch: L.A.M.B.

My tank top is very casual with a touch of elegance? Uhmm.. I don't know how to describe it but, the logo you see on my top is made of embedded rhinestones, and when the sun hits it, it makes beautiful color reflexions on the wall or any surface. Darn my camera! it cannot show the details very clear. Arghhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment