Friday, August 5, 2011

Colorful Dress

Thanks to this blog, I am braving myself to wear more colorful clothes. Before this blog I didn't own any happy colors or floral dresses. I always thought that floral were for old ladies. :-) But, after watching more people how they dress with happy colors and they look great, I asked myself how on earth I am not wearing such colors all this time, specially in summer and spring? well.... that has changed now.

If I show you my closet, you will see a lot of darks, browns and greys, and my shoes are the same... all dark colors. But now I am incorporating more colors and items and never thought I would wear like..... a belt, floral dresses, funky prints and... going thriftying? that is next on my list.

I wore this dress to do my errands and I felt like a million bucks! (the funny part is that this dress cost $10.00) and for some reason I felt so up-town, so chic, so confident, and maybe because of my attitude and happiness that the clothes made feel, I had all eyes on me. I felt like people were gonna ask for my autograph or take a picture of me. Wait! here is a picture someone took of me. :-)

OUTFIT
Dress: H&M (on sale for $10)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Shoes: MIA (Nordstrom)
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided
Earrings: old
Necklace: Silver TUMI (trip)

No comments:

Post a Comment