Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A - Line Skirt

Not much to say about this outfit. Just a plain white blouse, A-line skirt and nude pumps.

I am not saying much today because I have so many things in my head and lot of things to do, I get kind of freaked out when I have a lot of stuff to do and I don't know where to start. Plus, I was waiting for my daughter's school to send us the school supplies list, I just kept waiting and nothing... I just found out that I have to search myself in their website and hunt for the school supplies.... and they didn't even send an e-mail to tell us we should do that. You know... I am not familiar with this process, but if at least they would have guided us a little.
Now, school starts next week and I am off to buy the school supplies and maybe uniforms too. Arghhh!!
You can see I am very prepared.

OUTFIT
Top: Nordstrom
Skirt: Ann Taylor - 0P
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

1 comment: