Thursday, August 4, 2011

Exposed Legs

This day was very hot and I decided to try on a pair of cute shorts. But, the truth is that I haven't wore shorts like this since before I had kids. I felt so self conscious to show that much legs. Plus, I am not as skinny as I used to be, after 2 kids I am left with an extra 12 lbs or so..... shh.

I was inspired by Wendy of "Wendy's Lookbook" to try on these shorts. She looks great! I just hope I looked as good as hers. ;-)

OUTFIT
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Bandolino (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Earrings: old
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided
Bracelet: Wet Seal

Close up of bracelet. I loved the way it looked this bracelet, but I realized that buying something so cheap from Wet Seal wouldn't be so good. First of all, after I purchased this bracelet, I woke out of the store just to realize that it was damaged, so I went back to the store within 7 or 8 minutes to tell the girl if I can exchange it for another one that is not damage. She told me she could not even accept exchange because it was "Final Sale" and I said: I just bought it a few minutes ago. But she refused to exchange the defective item.  I was fuming but I decided not to be upset for the $5.00 I paid. What was I expecting to get with that price? And the service? Awful.  I am never going back to that store. Awful Service.  Plus, when I wore the bracelet with my nice flowy chiffon dress, the darn bracelet pulled on my dress twice and made holes in it. I was even more furious. I just took it off and threw it away. But before that, it almost pulled this top too. Now, hate the bracelet and I am never going back to Wet Seal. Ever!
Yeah! I sound mad. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment