Monday, August 8, 2011

Casual Outfit & Jr. Skirt

Here I am wearing just a casual outfit with my favorite shoes, I practically wear these shoes almost everyday. A few weeks ago I was at Nordstrom shopping for my daugther in the children's section when I saw this skirt. :-) It looked awfully cute when I saw the size was "children's size 14" :-) I tried it on in the dressing room and fitted just great, so I bought it for me (not for my daughter). :-)
Is that funny or what? I guess that is what happens when you are a petite and can't find clothes that fits you right in the regular sizes. Even XS fits too long, but this baby fits just right. :-)

And these shoes are great! they are very comfortable and I wear them all the time. Because of the straps I try to keep them hidden, or I should say... they crop my legs shorter because of the straps, so I try to hide them with long pants, that way my legs looks longer. But when I wore it like this, I didn't realize how cute my shoes were. I was literally stopped by women several times to ask me where did I get these shoes because they are adorable. That made me smile and from now on I will wear them with skirts too and not only with pants. :-)

Can you see the platform heels? It seems high but they are actually very comfortable. Is it weird that I feel more comfortable with these shoes than flats?

OUTFIT
Top: (Nordstrom Brand)
Skirt: (Nordstrom Brand)
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses: Yves Saint Laurent
Earrings: Target

I took a close up of my earrings because you can't really see them from far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment