Saturday, August 20, 2011

Color Blocking

I wore this colorful outfit and felt happy the moment I put it on. The colors are so vibrant, too bad the pictures are not showing how vibrant they really are. Either my camera is not good enough or I have the wrong settings, but let me just tell you that these pictures are not doing justice to the colors.

Every time I take my kids to their gymnastics class I don't know what to wear, I really like to wear dresses at this time of year because they are comfortable, but following the kid in his gymnastic class?.... plus I like to do some of the exercise my kids do :-)... so skirts or dresses are not really ideal for that.  So this shorts seemed perfect for the occasion.  Also, since I have been feeling a little uncomfortable wearing shorts the past few times, it seems that I got over it, because I love wearing shorts again. :-)

I wore other sandals to go to the gym because I didn't have time to put on my shoes, plus I had to take them off when we got into the class. After the class I change into these babies and went to pick up some stuff at my Dentist Office. Then I went to H&M and drag my kids with me. :-)

Walking around with this outfit made me feel sexy. I don't know if people were looking at me because of the vibrant color of my outfit or the over exposed lady with 2 kids, imagine myself holding the hand of a toddler while pushing a stroller with the other hand and walking in high heels.  That is exercise for you my friend. :-)

OUTFIT
Top: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: MIA (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Yves Saint Laurent
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided
Earrings: Silpada


No comments:

Post a Comment