Friday, July 29, 2011

Going Camping

Hello everyone. Today we are going camping for the weekend. So, I won't be back until Sunday night and won't be posting anything until Monday. Meanwhile I will leave you with these pics of our last camping trip. I hope you enjoy this pics.

Already in the camping site and exploring around. As you can see I changed my clothes because it was getting chili. The picture above is on the way to the camping site.

Posing for the camera. :-)

At night we got a little crazy and we were dancing until around 10 or 11pm. or I should say until the Ranger came to tell us to STOP making noise. :-) Because you know that in the camping site you are supposed to stop making noise at 8:00pm.

My sis and I dancing like crazies and singing karaoke in front of our fire. Hubby took the pics while the kids were already sleeping. We had a great time!
So, what are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment