Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shorts and Heels

A few days ago I wore shorts this short after a long time, I was feeling a little to exposed because I am not used to show much legs anymore. Well, I did wear them before having kids, but for some reason after having kids I feel like I need to cover up a little more. This time I wore them again. :-) But, making this blog made realized that it doesn't matter what you wear but how you wear it. So, I am happy I am trying on more styles and colors I would normally not wear.

Can you see the funky collar on the shirt? It is pointy like the 70's style, it made me feel like I was wearing Erick Foreman's shirt, you know..... that 70's show. :-) or John Travolta in Saturday Night. But the shorts and heels made me feel sexy, so it was ok.

OUTFIT
Top: Nordstrom
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Yves Saint Laurent
Watch: L.A.M.B.

2 comments: