Friday, August 12, 2011

Classic Dress

Well, this outfit was from last Sunday since I did not take any pictures yesterday.  We went out for our Sunday Brunch, and what better to wear a nice flowy dress for the occasion.
I have always loved dresses, specially classic styles from the 60's, they were conservative. ladylike and proper. There were no short skirts. You would wear gloves for evenings and special occasions. Women wore dresses for all but the most casual activities. Pants were for sport or play but never worn to school.

I have always been a pants girl, I mean .... I have always wore pants even though I love dresses. But, thanks to the many blogs I read, it inspired me to wear what I really like, I feel like I have always been scared or not brave enough to wear clothes that are not in style, but classic dresses and skirts will always be in style.

Now, this dress is not as classic as the sixties but the style is close enough to be considered as one. With the belt accentuating the waist, makes my legs look longer... yeayy!

OUTFIT
Dress: Forever 21 (it came with belt)
Shoes: MIA (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Watch: L.A.M.B.
Earring & Necklace: Silpada

Well, let me start (or finish) by saying this car is not mine. :-) While walking to my car I saw this nice red car that I thought it would match great with my pink dress and my pink flower on my left ear. :-) I couldn't help it but take a picture with this awesome red car and imagine it was mine. :-) Have that ever happened to you before?

No comments:

Post a Comment