Thursday, August 18, 2011

Printed Dress & Vintage Bracelet

I wore this dress a couple month ago. This time I am wearing it a little different, I just pulled up my hair and wore different shoes. there is not much I can add to this dress, no belt or scarf... it already has a busy pattern that doesn't need more stuff on top.

For accessories I just added a Fleur de Liz earrings and a vintage bracelet.


OUTFIT
Dress: Target
Shoes: MIA (Nordstrom)
Bracelet: Vintage (garage sale)

This bracelet I purchased it at a garage sale. It actually is a choker but I like it better as a bracelet, I just wrap it twice to my wrist and fits perfect. I paid $5.00 for it. I think I could of paid less but it was my mistake to tell the person that I was going to use it as a bracelet because they were selling a lot of stuff and they were trying to get rid of everything. Anything they didn't sell, they loaded to a truck and straight to Goodwill.
But, I can't complain about the price. It is pure silver with really nice details, and the tiny beads are crystals. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment