Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Black & White

I didn't know what to wear for this day, I just grabbed this cargo cropped pants and was standing in front of the mirror to see what color top should I wear with it. Then I saw this striped black and white top then I put it on and voila.  The shoes were a no brainer :-) I wear them almost every day.

I almost never plan my outfit ahead of time. I usually decide as I am dressing. But I think it would be a good idea to find an outfit a day before like other smart women do.  No wonder it takes me an hour to get dressed and ready to go. :-) Well..... that includes taking shower, getting dress, comb hair and put make-up (mascara and a little foundation, maybe some lipstick. :-)

OUTFIT
Top: Necessary Objects (Nordstrom)
Pants: Jolt (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Colin Stuart (Victoria's Secret)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided
Earrings: Silpada

Close up on the detail of the sleeve.

Thank you so much for reading and please keep visiting me. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man. I never plan my outfits ahead but I find myself wondering if it would be easier that way. Anyway, I have never owned white bottoms (and I just got a white skirt a week ago) so it's nice to have an example of how to wear white well. (:

    ReplyDelete