Friday, July 22, 2011

Blue Dress for Me & DIY Dress for Her

This is another dress that I have purchased while browsing at GAP. I was looking for some cropped pants but I didn't find my size. While searching thru the racks I bumped myself with this nice dress that it's also not my size. I was looking for a size 0 and this dress is size 2 (smallest they had), which for me it is a little too big everywhere, like armholes, waistline, neckline.  I not only loved the dress but also the price because it was on SALE. Retail was like $70 or something, then it was marked on sale like $25 or something, plus it had an extra 50 or 60% off on top of that, and my final price was only $12.00. yeah!! that's what I call a good price.

Even though the dress was still a little too big for my frame size, I just bought it not only because I really liked the dress but because of the really good price too. :-) How can you pass on that?. Seriously, buying clothes just because the price is too good to pass even if I don't love the outfit that much?. Oh man!! I have done that a lot. I have to STOP doing that.

But I really like this dress and it is very comfortable and stylish. Don't you think so?

And this is my other new shoes that I bought. I am trying to wear smaller heels just to make my feet feel better, but since I am used to higher heels I actually feel more comfortable in higher heels than this one. Is that weird? Don't get me wrong, I still like these shoes and they are very comfortable but my feet are just more used to the higher ones. Ok that's weird. :-)

Here I wanted to show you the dress I made for my daughter. I am so glad she loves it, I would say a lot because she wore it like 3 days in a row, and she kept wanting to wear it more but I had to force her not to because it needed to be washed. :-) How can you get mad at that? I was just so happy she loved the dress so much, I don't know if because of the style or because mommy made it. Either way I was so happy she loved it. I will make more dresses and I will post them too. :-)

My new addition to my pile of shoes. :-)

OUTFIT:
Dress: GAP
Shoes: Nine West (Nordstrom)
Earrings: Silpada
Necklace: Silver Tumi (trip)
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

ON HER:
Dress: Made by Mommy (Me)
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment