Monday, July 25, 2011

Black & Brown for Summer??

After taking this picture I realized that I was wearing almost all dark colors, and we are in a middle of summer. I think I should have been wearing some happy colors or a flower dress.  But who says you have to wear such color for such season only, or no white pants before memorial day? Oh well! rules are for breaking plus I just liked the outfit and I was very comfortable in it.

I do have to admit that I like the BLACK color. In winter I turn kind of goth because I dress with a lot of blacks and leather and some chains, but do not be afraid! I won't be dressing all black this time.... maybe I will .... maybe not ....don't know yet. :-)




A close-up of the accessories.

A close-up of the detail on my top.

OUTFIT:
Top: Merona (Target) - size XS
Pants: Banana Republic - size 0
Shoes: Bamboo - size 6
Watch: L.A.M.B (Nordstrom).
Ring: Enamel Flower Ring (Nordstrom)
Earrings: DIY
Bag: Coach (Nordstrom)

1 comment:

  1. This top is really pretty. hope you will follow me? http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete