Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Third time is the charm and DIY Necklace

OUTFIT:
Dress: Angie
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: Candie's
Sunglasses: Michael Kors Black
Watch: L.AM.B. Braided
This is the necklace that I made. What do you think??
Ok, this is the third time in a row that I wear a dress :-) what can I say? I like it because it is so comfortable.  You all know that when I am at home I just wear my slippers, and when it is time to go out of the house I just wear some heels, and by just doing that the outfit looks a little better. Also, I want to show you the new necklace I made, my sister coached me on how to do it and I did it! yeah!! I also did a bracelet but I am not wearing that.  I am also working on a dress and it is almost done. :-)  As you can see, I am a busy busy bee. :-)
Note: I have written this post days ago but I could not publish it. The web designer is giving me some trouble on how to arrange the writing and the pictures.  I was trying to fix it but I will just post it this way. I feel like I have neglected my blog for these past days. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment