Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Long Walk


OUTFIT:
Top: Target - size XS
Jeans: Seven for all Mankind - size 25
Shoes: Diesel - size 6.0
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided
Necklace & Earrings: Silpada

Today, I have this very casual clothes because I took the kids to the zoo, that means a lot of walking translates into tennis shoes, not high heels. :-) Since I am not used to walk a lot in flat shoes, I discovered that another part of my muscle legs are not exercising properly.... or at least that is what I think it is.  We went for a long walk at the zoo watching the animals and standing in line for the rides, and then some more walking.  Next day, my legs were sore that I could barely walk.... ok I am exaggerating :-) but they were sore. That reminded me of "black friday" when I went shopping for 14 hours at the mall, is that a record or what? yes! 14 hours! I was already there at 7am. and finished my shopping at 9pm. I wore my almost flat boots, they are very comfortable that I could walk all day and I was still fine, maybe it was the "red bull" I drank at 12:30pm (courtesy of one store), or maybe it was the exciting of shopping.... who knows.... the thing it was that I was pumped up and ready for more shopping. I also remember that I didn't even eat breakfast, I just did one break at 4pm to grab some coffee and a sandwich (only ate half) and ready for more shopping. Indeed, next day my legs were sore too, but in comparison from yesterday's walk? it was only 5 hours of walking. This tells me I need to wear more flat shoes than high heels.
Probably you can run better than me because I am not a runner but I am a good walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment