Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Wedding Planner or Flower Picker?

This picture is from a couple weeks ago when I took my sister to this awesome place for her birthday.  This place is called "Filoli Garden" and here they filmed a scene of the movie "The Wedding Planner" with Jennifer Lopez. Although, I have never seen the movie but I can see why they chose this place. This place is amazingly beautiful!.

We started the self guided tour in the Mansion, and then we went out to the garden. The place is huge and has lots of flowers and fruit trees, and a lot of vegetation, and the view of the mountain all dressed in green. What can I say? It is just gorgeous!

I know... I know... I am not a "wedding planner" but the dress I chose to wear makes me look more like a "flower picker" all I need is my wicker basket and ready to pick some flowers. :-) What I actually picked was a pear from the tree. I am pretty sure I am not supposed to do that, but that delicious pear was staring at me. I had to eat it. :-)

OUTFIT:
Dress: Fire Los Angeles (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Spadrile Wedges w/ rhinestones (no name)
Hat: (don't remember)

No comments:

Post a Comment