Wednesday, July 27, 2011

White Pants & French Braid

The weather it has been really nice all these days, some days hotter than others, but when it is too hot I just don't go out. But in my case I always have somewhere to go or do. Kids can't stay indoors all day and all the time otherwise they'll go crazy, and then I'll go crazy. :-)

Wearing white pants and playing with kids? pants can't stay clean for long. As soon as my little one wants to be picked up, his shoes touches my pants and there you go, I have foot prints on my nice, clean and white pants. It looks like someone just walked all over me. :-) but believe me, no one walks over me... well... at least not in that way. :-)

This time I made a french braid on my hair. I usually get really hot when my hair is loose and on my face. I remember my mom making this braid when I was little and went to school like this, until I learned to make it myself.. :-) I have not made this braid since then. :-)
I hope you are having a wonderful day and thank you for reading.

OUTFIT:
Top: Old Navy - XS
Pants: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes: Preview (Nordstrom)

No comments:

Post a Comment