Thursday, July 21, 2011

Printed Leopard Dress

I bought this dress at H&M last week. My sister and I were browsing clothing for her but I ended up with this awesome dress for me. I was very happy with the pattern, the length and most important.. the price! just $10 bucks!

Going shopping is a big problem for me, every time I go to the mall looking to buy a "present" for someone because I have to arrive with a present to the party, it will be embarrassing if I arrived empty handed. Anyway, I always forget to buy the PRESENT for the "birthday person" and I always end up buying something for myself. :-( sad sad sad... or should I say selfish?? oh no! I don't like that word. Next time I will be focused on buying just the present, but it is really hard when you see SALE. :-)

Thank you to all the lovely ladies blogger I realized that I don't need to spend a lot of money to be fashionable. I have noticed a lot of them thrift shop and I love it. I have never done that but I will start visiting some thrift stores to see if I find some awesome stuff that they find. Hopefully my wallet and my bank account won't be hurting anymore. :-)

OUTFIT:
Dress: H&M - paid $10.00
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Earrings: Silpada
Necklace: Silver Tumi (trip)
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided

No comments:

Post a Comment