Thursday, July 28, 2011

DIY Dress

This is one of the dresses I have been working on. I like flowy dresses and I like them when they twirl too.  I just wish I can have more time to do more sewing and crafts around the house, I just feel like the time goes by so quickly and feel like I haven't done much.

I am also working on a renaissance costume with the help of my sister. I could do it alone but she has more experience sewing and she can do it fast. Unlike me, it would take me a couple weeks, when she can do it in a couple days. Man! if I have all of her knowledge and skills I would be sewing non stop and I would make me and my family all the latest trends. :-)

But here I am with my simple dress that I made, and I am proud of it.:-) When people ask where did you get it? I quickly squeal "I made it". :-)

OUTFIT:
Dress: DIY - fabric purchased at Hancock
Shoes: MIA (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: YSL (Nordstrom)
Earrings: Old
Necklace: Silpada Heart Shaped
Bracelet: gift from friend

No comments:

Post a Comment