Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Change of a-dress

I have been feeling kind of down these past few days, so that's why I wasn't posting anything. The 4th of july brought some happiness back and I am here at, so I am posting this instead. I mean... the outfit is fine, just the picture and the lighting didn't turn out great, too much bright background and too dark in the shade, my camera did not like that and I don't know very much about the settings and stuff. Oh well.  But if it helps, I will describe my outfit. :-) I was wearing a blue cotton dress, white shoes and a blue and red purse. Does it sound cheese?? maybe.... but not so much the outfit.  For now I will post these pictures with the outfit that I wore on saturday when I went shopping :-) yes! it seems that saturdays are my shopping days even if I have nothing to buy.
Bought these new shoes and they are very comfortable, I usually wear higher heels but I am trying to wear smaller heels just for the sake of my feet.


This can be worn as a dress or skirt, but for a skirt is too long for me, so I wear it as a dress.

Look how short are the heels. :-)

Love when my dress does this when I spin. :-)

OUTFIT:
Dress: Lush (thru Nordstrom)
Shoes: Preview (thru Nordstrom)
Cardigan: Old Navy
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided
Earrings & Necklace: Silpada

No comments:

Post a Comment