Monday, July 18, 2011

Maxi Dress

I like to wear dresses, any kind of dresses because they are very comfortable, but the only thing I don't like about a maxi dress is that sometimes it gets on the way, or when I seat down.....someone or myself steps on my dress, or when I go upstairs I have to pull my dress up, or if I go down the stairs I step on my own dress and roll down ... :-) ...well that never happened.... yet!

I just wear this dress if I have to run some errands and stuff but once I get home I change into a shorter skirt or dress. Just imagine that I have to do the chores of the house with this dress?.

I also have to watch for the little ones not to pull my dress down. Every time they go "mommy, mommy".... followed by a "pulling on my dress" equals "Mommy's chest area exposed". That is why I wear a short sleeves cardigan when I wear a strapless dress, or in this case is a little safer because my dress has straps.... but still... the material of the dress is stretch cotton and it will go down if it gets pulled hard enough, or in the case of my kids, when they hang on my dress. :-)


OUTFIT:
Dress: Velvet Torch
Shoes: Seychelles
Necklace: Wet Seal
Earrings: Silpada
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided

1 comment: