Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Four Colour Dress

A few days ago I went to the mall with my sister, and were trying on clothes and found this dress that I really liked, but it had no price tag.  I asked the lady at the checkout counter how much it was and she went looking for another similar dress but I guess it was the only or last one left. After thinking for a few seconds she told me: 20 my respond: ok I'll take it! considering is an INC brand.

I like the four different colors and I also like the little half ring on the front, which actually should peek a little cleavage in them but... sorry! nothing there to show :-)

Also, I  like that the length fits me just right which for me it's really hard to find and I am glad I found this dress.

The best part? when it twirls. I love when it does that.

OUTFIT:
Dress: INC (Macys)
Shoes: MIA ( Nordstrom)
Necklace & Earrings: Silpada
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided

No comments:

Post a Comment