Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Washed Out

My sister is visiting from New York, so we went out to dinner and shoe shopping, although we didn't buy more shoes because I have already purchased 6 pairs this past week ;-) is that crazy or what? what can I say? I love shoes too.
Anyway, we just had a little relaxing time and I wore this lace top but I am sad you cannot really see the beautiful details of the lace, well... it was getting dark and we had to use flash but it kind of washed out the details of the top. Maybe I should buy me a better camera instead of shoes?? :-) or maybe I should not use flash. :-)



OUTFIT:
Top: Forever 21 Lace Blouse (wore with a cami) - size S
Jeans: James - size 25
Shoes: MIA (thru Nordstrom) - size 6.0
Necklace - Turquoise Stone and silver chain
Ring: Enamel Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment