Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday Best

Here it is another example of my love for polka dots (developed recently).
On Sundays, I try to dress my best, yes! that is the correct word "try". You know?... to go to church.  I know, I should try to dress my best everyday.

When my parents were young, they used to dressed their best everyday. (my mom still does). My dad would wear his suit with his white handkerchief on the pocket of his jacket, and his hat.  And my mom would wear her nice dresses, heels and pearls, with her nice up-do hair.  Other days, my mom and my aunt would go out to the main town and hung out there with their friends. They would go to the movies and walk at the park, just hanging out the stylish way.
I wish I had pictures of my mom with me, but I don't have any. Next time, I will ask her to send me some of her pics and I will post them.

And, this is how we spend our Sundays. We get up early to go to church. Then, we go out for brunch to our favorite restaurant that offers buffet. Sometimes we stay in the church when they offer hospitality. That reminds me, I need to host hospitality soon. ;-)

Then, we go to the park and let the kids play, or sometimes we go to the farmers market and do a little shopping, mainly fruit that we can eat at the park. :-) Then, we go back home, relax some more and watch a family movie all together. That is my Sunday Best, when I get to spend my day with my family (husband and children). It is the Best!
What is you Sunday best?

OUTFIT
Dress: Forever 21 - Similar Dress
Cardigan: B.P. Nordstrom - Similar
Shoes: Aldo Buy Here
Bag: Nordstrom Brand Similar Bag

Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Watch: L.A.M.B.
Earrings and Necklace: Silpada



4 comments:

  1. dots and strips,nice match,right?you look great ..
    romwe streetfashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sunday Best indeed! Love the zebra with the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the polka dots and zebra print, crazy combo, but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute purse and bag!

    -shopfreak
    http://shopfreak14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete