Friday, September 30, 2011

Review: Nordstrom Boots and Jackets.

Nordstrom is one of my favorite stores. I always check the website for new items, or sale items. And, sometimes I go to the store and spend a few hours there browsing the clothes, shoes, jewerly ... etc. I sometimes leave with a few good stuff and sometimes I leave empty handed but with a full belly. :-) They also have an awesome restaurant on the 3rd floor at my local Nordstrom. The service and food are great. So, when I don't buy clothes or shoes, at least I buy food. :-)

I searched the website and found these beautiful Jessica Simpson pair of high heel boots Here - Now on Sale. The only thing I didn't like about them was that the zipper didn't go all the way up, plus it was not on sale. I was hesitant to buy it at full price of $197.95 plus taxes goes over 200. But, I thought this could be an investment piece.
After receiving the package I opened it up and try them on, and was sad that they didn't fit right. I am size 6.0 and these boots were size 6.0 but it fitted too tight on my instep. Plus, the height was too tall, since I am a petite, these boots were too tall for my short legs. :-(

Veredict: Return

Also, purchase these rain boots - On sale now. And, they were also too tight. I couldn't even put my foot all the way down, they got stuck right in the middle.
Veredict: Return

Also, ordered these blazers that were on sale, but I didn't realized, it was all polyester, which I don't mind sometimes, but these were very cheap at the touch. I took one out and tried it on but I didn't like it. So, I put it back in the bag and I didn't even bother to open the other one. Blazer.Veredict: Return

So, I did return all of the items that I purchased. I spent the total of $323.73 and I am very happy I returned all of them. Instead, I purchase something more beautiful. Although, it costed more than double the price I paid for all these items.
Can you guess what I bought? It is only one item.

Thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment