Thursday, September 8, 2011

Accesorize is a must

This is how I normally am at home. I wear a dress (or any other clothes) but, I do not wear any earrings, bracelet, necklace, shoes or even my wedding ring. I just like to be comfortable when I am at home. Specially if I need to do the dishes or cooking or cleaning. I cannot do the chores if I have all those things dangling from my ears and wrists.
I am the type of person who wants to be comfortable but fashionable as well.  I have seen many bloggers with "statement necklaces" and they look gorgeous. I tried to wear some of those but I feel a little weird wearing huge necklaces. It's probably because I am not use to them... yet. But, eventually I want to wear more accessories like big bracelets, and big necklaces, and big earrings. :-) Maybe wearing everything big it is going to make me look tinier.;-)

As you can see, before I step out the door I accessorize a little. Put some earrings, watch, bracelet, "wedding ring" (very important), belt, purse, sunglasses and shoes (can't go anywhere without them), and voila! I am ready to go anywhere... in this case grocery shopping and pick up daughter from school.

If you haven't noticed, I also don't use any nail polish for my fingernails. As much as I want to color my nails, I feel weird too. What's up with all the weirdness with me?? oh well! I guess I am weird. But, I do like to color my toenails. I guess that is enough for me... for now at least.


OUTFIT
Dress: Target ($13.00 on sale) Similar Dress
Sunglasses: Michael Kors Similar
Earrings: Old
Belt: Forever 21
Watch: Citizen
Bracelet: Vintage (garage sale)
Shoes: MIA (nordstrom) Similar
Bag: LV Bag

1 comment: