Friday, September 16, 2011

Sheer Polka Dots

Lately, I have been obsessed with polka dots. Before my obsession, I didn't own any. Now, when I go to the store I search for something with dots.... small, big, tiny.. etc... I have made some purchases of clothing with polka dots on them and will be showing more in future posts.
This blouse is one of my latest finds at Nordstrom, I found it on the sale rack. It was the only one and my size. yeayyy!!!

I live in California, so the weather is still warm. But this week it has cooled down a little. Like always... I never check the weather and I just pick my clothes of the day as soon as I get off the shower, while I am showering I look out the window  and see how is the weather.... then I go to my closet and get dressed. I know, I know... I should check the weather in advanced and choose my outfit the night before but... I feel too busy or too lazy to do that. ;-)
As you can see, it worked out just fine. The day was warm with a little breeze, it was perfect.

OUTFIT
Blouse: Nordstrom - size SP - $17.00 Similar on black or Cheaper version
Cami Top Underneath: NY&Co
Shorts: Forever 21 Buy Similar
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Earrings & Necklace: Silpada

No comments:

Post a Comment