Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall but still hot

It is officially Fall! my favorite time of year. I love when the tree leaves changes color. They are so beautiful with many shades of red, orange, yellow. I love it!.  Close to my house, there is this street with lots of trees that looks like you are driving in a tunnel of trees. Yes, just like the picture I have on this blog. (top of page). I love driving or walking by that street just because it is so gorgeous, I wish it would stay that way forever, but you know that is impossible, because winter comes and all the trees get naked. ;-)

I live in CA, and the weather still has been kind of hot, between 90 and 97. So, no reason for me to layer my outfits. But, I did dress with green pants, like the grass, and light blue top, like the ski.


OUTFIT
Top: Caslon (nordstrom)
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses: MK
Bag: Keneth Cole
Watch: L.A.M.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment