Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Looking Mad?

After a long weekend of being away, I am back to normal schedule.

Sorry for the not smiling pictures. There is a good reason for that. This is how I usually look when I walk around on the street, or do my errands, specially if I am wearing black. Once, someone told me that when he/she saw me walking around... this person did not say "hi" to me because they thought that I was mad.
I usually don't walk around smiling at everybody. Can you imagine? But I do smile for pics. :-)

For some reason, every time I wear black, my mood changes and I want to look tough bad ass. So, no one mess with me. That reminds me of an article I was reading about "Leather and Fur". "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs". Making my point clear. I sometimes like to look tough and sometimes I like to look girly girl. I do like change and experiment with outfits and colors. Let's see how the mood changes depending on the weather. ;-)

Although, I am not wearing leather except the black bracelet w/chain detail. The black color is what makes the statement for me.

OUTFIT:
Top: Old
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Colin Stuart (Victoria's Secret)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Watch: L.A.M.B.
Cuff Bracelet: Cara (Nordstrom)
Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment