Monday, September 12, 2011

Camping Outfit

This pic is from a week ago when we went camping. Yes, I wore this outfit for our camping trip. The weather was beautiful and hot enough to wear shorts. Although, I only wore these shoes to go to pick up my daughter from school. We sent her to school early, that way we had time to finish packing everything we needed. When finally we were ready, we went to pick her up and put on these shoes.:-)

As you can see, I didn't take my shoes off until we got to the camping site (3.5 to 4.0 hrs. later). Of course after we settled, I change into my sandals, then later into some warm clothes and tennis shoes.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for reading.

I was trying to seat on the rock, but I was sliding off. There is a good reason why we don't wear high heels while going camping. ;-)

OUTFIT

Top: Target
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: MIA (nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Watch: L.A.M.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment