Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Look for sale and you'll score!

I purchased this top at forever 21. I ordered it online and on sale.

I found these awesome pants at Nordstrom and fits like a globe. They are Jag in petite.
Also, I found the shoes at Target on sale too. I just keep visiting the stores often enough that I find something good.
Actually, a lot of bloggers were recomending these shoes but I didn't want to pay the full price $29.00 or something. Then, one day I went back to do my regular shopping of (cleaning supplies, household items) and passed thru the shoe seccion and found these shoes on sale at $17.00 so I bought them.

OUTFIT
Top: Forever 21 - size small $15.00 Similar
Pants: JAG - Size 0P Similar
Shoes: Target - size 6.0 $17.00
Cheaper than before
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Watch: L.A.M.B.
Earring & Necklace: Silpada


No comments:

Post a Comment