Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Little Safari

This is the second time I wear this dress since I bought it. The first time I wore it here I didn't use a belt. This time around I decided to accentuate the waist to see how it looks. I am pretty much wearing all the same... except the belt, some different accessories and the hair style.

I also realized, that the shoes does not really match with the belt. I should have used my skin color shoes. But overall, I still think is an improvement from the last time I wore this dress. :-) Well... there is no much you can do with it. Any ideas??


OUTFIT
Dress: H&M (also like this shorter version)
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Colin Stuart
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Earrings: Silpada
Bracelet: Siver and Crystals (garage sale)

2 comments:

  1. Great dress! I like it with or without the belt. Without the belt it has a soft somewhat old-fashioned/vintage look. With the belt it looks more modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anna -- Thank you so much for the vote of confidence in my outfits.

    ReplyDelete