Friday, September 9, 2011

Nordstrom Shoe Sale

I have been wanting to buy all these shoes. I know it might be crazy, but... my wallet is in luck. To my bad luck they sold out my size, and that is the reason I am not buying more shoes. But, there are a couple of shoes in my size and I will be ordering those. You are in luck if you find some in your size.

When I go shopping, I really go crazy buying stuff. For example, I went to H&M on wednesday (before yesterday), and I went to Nordstrom on thurday (yesterday)
. I did buy quite a few stuff and I spent quite a few $$$. But I still need to buy some shoes.
Please, someone STOP ME!


Loving these booties. Buy Here

Nude pumps. Buy here

Great for fall. Buy Here

Jessica Simpson Pump. Buy Here

Brown Leather Boots. Buy Here
Leopard Pump. Buy Here

Rain Boots. Buy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment