Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunday Best 2

I decided I will dedicate "Sundays" to "Best Dress". You know, how in the old days they used to call it that way?. It seems that now a days it is getting lost to get well dress on sundays. I would think since most people work in a 9 to 5 job, they dress their best from monday thru friday, and we wait for the weekends to dress in very relaxing clothes or sometimes sloppy.
This time I will bring back the "Sunday Best" outfits.

We can dress our best to go out to brunch with friends, to go to church, or visit a family etc..

This outfit was my Best on Sunday. I went to church with my family, then we gathered for a hospitality and  got to chat with some friends. It was a nice relaxing Sunday.
About my outfit? I finally purchased something from a thrift store. Yes! the red skirt! it actually was a few sizes too big, but I altered it myself, and now it fits perfect. I paid just $4.00 for it. I wish I had taken a picture from before and after. I actually bought a few more items and I will post them as soon as they are altered to my size. :-)

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. And thank you for reading.

OUTFIT
Top: Merona (target) $8.00
Skirt: Thrifted and altered - $4.00
Shoes: Mossimo (target) $29.00
Belt: unkown store $5.00
Bracelet: vintage (garage sale) $5.00
Earrings: Fleur de Lis $3.00

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna ask where you got that adorable skirt and then I read you got it at a thrift store! Great find! I need to go thrift store shopping soon to look for some vintage clothes :)

    ReplyDelete