Thursday, June 23, 2011

Brown Dress and New Shoes

I came back after a few days of being away, but I will post some of the pics I missed during those days. (future posts)
The weather is really hot and I decided I wanted to wear this dress with these brand new shoes, to test how comfortable were the shoes .... I went to the mall :-) I went for a little more shopping and I walked and walked pushing a stroller and carrying a heavy purse, it's not an easy task.  After walking for a few hours, I started feeling a little tightness on the straps, but not too bad considering they are brand new and sometimes new shoes gives you blisters, but these shoes passed the test. They were comfortable to walk and no blisters! yeah! but the funny thing is that I don't wear shoes this low, I usually wear higher heels and I feel more comfortable in those than these shorter heels. My heels are usually 4in high, preferable with platforms. I DO NOT wear flats at all, mainly because my feet hurts a lot when I do that, and if I wear high heels with no platforms... it hurts too... so I need to have at least 1/2inch platform to be ok.  So, these shoes passed the test of walking at the mall :-) and I am pretty sure it will get more comfortable the more it gets used.
I really love high heels shoes, and if you haven't noticed how high are my shoes because of the long pants? don't worry, I will show you more during this spring and summer season, I purchased a lot shoes and I can't wait to wear them all. :-)
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have an experience with new shoes, old shoes or any kind of shoes, I would love to know your story.


I bought this dress because I liked it the moment I saw it, but also because it was on sale :-) but it fits me a little too big and too long, being a petite it is not easy to find clothes that fits perfect, Target usually has good prices and the smallest size they have is XS but even that fits me too big, but I bought it anyway, maybe one day someone will invent a pill to grow tall?? it doesn't hurt to dream. :-)

I usually wear a watch on my left arm, but this time I decided to wear this beautiful bracelet from "Liz Palacios" to match my necklace and also to add a little color to the ensemble, but during the day I kept watching the time and instead I kept looking at this bracelet :-) don't get me wrong, I love the look of this bracelet but I really missed my watch for the day, maybe because I am so used to watch the time. :-)


The heels are a little to low for my taste but I think they look pretty and decided to give a chance to these shoes.

OUTFIT:
Dress: Merona (Target) - size XS
Shoes: Anne Klein (Nordstrom) - size 6.0
Bracelet: Liz Palacios
Earrings: Silver Llama (trip)

No comments:

Post a Comment