Friday, June 17, 2011

Jeans & T-Shirt

I really like to wear jeans because they are comfortable to wear, and you can mix and match with any other piece of clothes on top and any kind of shoes.  You can dress up or down just by changing the shoes from flats, to heels, to boots, to tennis ...etc... and on top you can change it with t-shirts, blouses, leather jackets, lace ... etc...
I think jeans are one of the item of clothes that are classic to wear, and you can wear them however you like. There are NO rules for jeans. I love that. :-)

Sorry for the not so the smiley face, camera man was in a rush and took me the pic when I was not ready. And these are the only pictures I got for this outfit. (I had to use them)

This picture and the one below doesn't really matter if I am smiling or not. :-)

OUTFIT:
Top: NY & Co - size XS
Jeans: Hudson - size 25
Shoes: Preview (thru Nordstrom) - size 6.0
Purse: Louis Vuitton

Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided

No comments:

Post a Comment