Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kaleidoscope Dress & Nude Pumps

I had this dress for quite some time but finally decided to wear it. I really love the fit, the length and the pattern of the dress, it reminds me of a kaleidoscope. :-)
It is really hard for me to find clothes that fits me just right, either fits me just the top part only, or just the hips but not the waist, but never the length.... is it because everyone is so tall or I am just too little?? either way, almost every item of clothes that I wear, I have to shrink it with the dryer, or in the case of jeans I have to shorten it to my inseam length. Luckily I know how to sew, not perfect but I can do some basic stuff. Just think of the money I save by not going to the seamstress and just do it myself.





OUTFIT:
Dress: BCBG MaxAzria Petite
Shoes: Aldo Nude Pumps
Necklace, Earrings & Watch: Gifts from Hubby
Sunglasses: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment