Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2 Outifts in 1 Day

Today I will show you 2 outfits. Well, I had an appointment in the morning where I  had to dress a little formal, then after I got home I changed the black pants for jeans and added a cardigan but kept the green top, also I changed the shoes and accesories. :-) uhmm... I think I changed everything but the top :-)
I know you can't really see my shoes but I always wear my pants long enough to cover part of my shoes, so it gives the illusion that my legs are longer. The sad part about that is that my shoes don't get to shine on its own, but that's ok, they will bee seen when I wear dresses. :-) I hope you like this post.

FIRST OUTFIT:

Top: Loft - size XS
Pants: DIY proyect (pattern made by my sister)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: NY&Co
Watch: L.A.M.B.




SECOND OUTFIT:

Top: Loft - size XS
Jeans: Seven for all Mankind - size 25
Cardigan: B.P. from Nordstrom - size XS
Shoes: Colin Stuart from Victorias Secret - size 6.0
Necklace: Silpada
Watch: L.A.M.B. braided

No comments:

Post a Comment