Friday, June 10, 2011

Mother's Day ... a little late

This is the outfit I wore to my daughter's school to celebrate Mother's Day. The beautiful children had prepared a Runway Fashion Show for all the mothers present at the event. It was so nice to see our precious kids doing that for us, while we watch the kids walking the runway we enjoy a little tea time and hors d'oeuvres in our fancy tea cup.  Also, on our fancy table they had placed a beautiful picture frame with our kids picture dressed up as a fancy elegant lady from the 60s, and the boys were dressed as gentlemen dresses with outfits from the 60s. It was such a wonderful time, what can I say.... LOVED IT!!!



My precious daughter wanted to pose with me. Say Cheese!

OUTFIT:
Dress: Maggy London - size 0P
Shoes: Michael Antonio - size 6
Necklace, Earrings & Watch: Gifts from Husband

On Daugther:
Dress: Gift from Aunt

No comments:

Post a Comment