Monday, June 27, 2011

Instant Chic

Today I just wanted to stay home and organize, or I should say do a little spring cleaning and get rid of a lot of toys, you know if you have kids. You start buying and buying cute toys and then you receive some more from birthdays and holidays like Easter, oh! don't even get me started on those eggs, I see them all over my house even until now, you can say they really hide. :-)
Yes, I wanted to wear this dress because it's comfortable and fresh even for cleaning. I didn't plan on going out until hubby called me and told me to bring him some document he had forgotten, so to make myself look better without having to change clothes, I just put on my new shoes, long earrings and a bracelet. I know the watch doesn't really match but this is my favorite watch and I feel weird if I go out without a watch. Anyways, just wanted to show you how a simple dress can look much better with some heels or wedges in this case. What do you think?
When I bought this dress the length hit me just right above my knees, but after I washed it and put it in the dyer it shrunk. Now it fits me at the same length I saw it in the model. :-)




I loved these shoes the moment I saw them, I was a little hesitant to buy it because of the price, but I couldn't put it back.

OUTFIT:
Dress: Forever 21 - size S
Shoes: MIA (thru Nordstrom) - size 6.0
Sunglasses: Michael Kors
Bracelet and Earrings: Gift
Watch: L.A.M.B. Braided

No comments:

Post a Comment