Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sporty

Before my hubby and I got into our car, I asked him if he can take me a few pictures for my blog. He gladly held the camera and was ready to take some pictures when a police stopped right in front of us, but then soon realized that he had stopped another car. Pheww (whipping sweat from forehead) :-)
While the police was writing a ticket to the people he stopped.... I was taking my blog pictures right in front of them.... yup! that's how brave I am.  But, inside my head I was praying that the policeman doesn't notice that we left our 2 kids in the car alone right across the street. :-0

Please, NO haters for the Raiders. :-)



OUTFIT
Top: Victoria's Secret
Pants: Jolt (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Colin Stuart (Victoria's Secret)
Shades: Michael Kors
Right Bracelet: Brighton
Left Bracelet: Cara (Nordstrom)
Earrings & Necklace: Silpada

2 comments:

  1. You make for a very cute Raiders fan! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi great look. I am a newbie blogger too.
    fabulouspetite.blogspot. goodluck !

    ReplyDelete