Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Browny??

No, this is not a tutorial on how to bake a browny. I bet you thought about it. :-)
Today, I wore these nice jeans that I purchased at H&M and they fit perfect. Also, the polka dot top is from H&M.  I have expressed my new love for polka dots and I started wearing more outfits with that detail.  I think this top is very beautiful because it gives a vintage modern vibe.
When I put on this outfit I thought that I looked to matchy in the mirror, but after taking the pictures I actually really like it. I actually forgot to grab my brown Coach bag for the picture. :-)
I was going to wear some platform shoes but at the end I decided to go with these nude pumps that go perfect with the ensemble.

When I took these pictures the sky was cloudy, then I jumped into the car to go pick up my daughter from school.Then, started raining. Since I didn't check the weather I forgot to bring my umbrella. After getting out of the car and carrying my other little one, I had to manage not to get my hair wet because I had just straighten it yesterday, and humidity is not my friend. So, I grabbed a sweater that I luckily happen to have one in my car and put it on my head. Not on my self to cover me from the cold wind but just to protect my hair. :-)
Now, I don't know how I am going to manage to keep my hair straight in the winter with all the rain.

OUTFIT
Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment