Monday, October 10, 2011

Back Again

Hello again. I kinda took a little break for a few days but mainly because I was a little busy. Now, I am back again. I hope you did not forget about me, :-(

The weather has been cooling down and getting hot. So, I don't even know how to dress. :-) The other day I dressed with pants and a t-shirt, then after a while started raining, next day I was prepared with closed shoes and a jacket,  then later on it got hot and I was sweating. :-) I guess that happens to me because I don't check the weather forecast. :-)

OUTFIT
Top: Nordstrom - size XS
Pants: H&M - size 2
Shoes: Colin Stuart - size 6.0
Sunglasses: YSL

I just realized by this pic that my son's foot is in the pic too. :-) And, it is sooo dirty. lol.


On a side note I will tell you that we went yesterday to the Renaissance Fair and it was so much fun. I will post that later on.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment