Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Loft Pink and H&M Blue

I finally purchased some stuff at The Loft. I kept reading that many petites are happy with the brand so I decided to give it a try. I went to the website and purchased a bunch of stuff because they were on sale, but the sad part was that all the petite sizes were sold out, so I purchased some regular XS and XXS which it fits ok from shoulder to shoulder but the length is still too long. As you can see I had to fold a big part of the top at the bottom and still looks too long.

I really like the top. I like the color and the details on the front. Maybe if I cut the length it will fit better. And the pants from H&M I really like them. They fit perfect and I like the color too. That is why I purchased them in blue, gray, black and mustard. :-)

OUTFIT
Top: The Loft - Size XXS
Pants: H&M - size 0
Shoes: Nine West
Shades: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! Your whole outfit is very laid back and chic.
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes <3 Did you received your H&M package on time? I received mine after like two or three months.. :(

    Moreover, I have a question for you though! Can you help me to choose the right haircolor and choose one of the possibilities of my poll on the left side on my blog? <3

    ReplyDelete